Veterans Reimbursement Program
MEDICAL CANNABIS ACCESSORIES SUCH AS VAPORIZERS NOW QUALIFY FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM VETERANS AFFAIRS CANADA (VAC).
Signature’s dry herb cannabis vaporizers have been fully approved by Veterans Affairs Canada and qualify for reimbursement for all or a portion of the cost of this medical equipment. We offer a range of medical cannabis vaporizers and other accessories designed to meet your individual needs.
To Qualify for Vaporizer Reimbursement:
- You must be a CAF member, a Veteran, Retired RCMP, or eligible immediate family member
- You must have a valid prescription for medical cannabis
- That prescription must be registered with Veterans Affairs Canada (call 1-866-522-2122)
- You can receive reimbursement for a dry herb cannabis vaporizer once every 3 calendar years
- Medical cannabis vaporizers are considered "durable medical equipment" and reimbursement is provided according to your eligibility
- A dry herb cannabis vaporizer, purchased through the VAC reimbursement program, is considered "Property of the Veteran"
To Apply for Reimbursement of Your Signature Vaporizer, Follow These Steps:
1. Go to our website and create an order for a dry herb cannabis vaporizer. You can choose any device from our dry herb vaporizer page. Every device on this page is eligible for reimbursement under the VAC program. Alternatively you can call us at 1-866-420-4420, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will create an order for you.
2. Follow these steps to order a vaporizer for VAC reimbursement:
a) Add the dry herb cannabis vaporizer you want to your shopping cart
b) Proceed to checkout and fill in your contact information.
c) On the address page, fill in your K-Number/R-Number below your name. Fill in your full address, email and phone number
d) Continue to the payment page and choose “Veterans Affairs/Retired RCMP” as your payment option
e) Click “complete order”
3. Signature will call VAC on your behalf. VAC will let us know how much you are authorized to claim. The maximum allowable by VAC for a dry herb cannabis vaporizer is $300, once ever 3 calendar years.
4. Veterans Affairs will provide us with an Authorization Number for you.
5. Signature will apply the dollar amount you are eligible to receive to your order. You will be charged the outstanding balance.
6. We will then ship your order.
Cannabis can play an important role in the management of pain and psychological distress for Veterans. In fact, in addition to helping Veterans cope with physical discomfort such as chronic pain, medical cannabis has been ranked as the leading strategy for dealing with psychological ailments including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
For more information, contact us directly.
That's all there is to it!
Make sure you get all the reimbursement from Veterans Affairs that you deserve for medical cannabis equipment and products. Why not browse our Signature products right now and decide which ones you want!